

So the weekend was pretty good. Friday night Emma-Leigh had a friend over to spend the night (although she left at 11pm to go home) and we went to dinner with Brett, Sarah & Riley. It wasn't a very relaxing time. EL and her friend, Hannah were constantly calling Riley's name. It got on my nerves so bad that by the end of the night, when she was telling me she was NOT going to go to bed, that she was NOT tired and was gonna stay up all night, I had had enough. Long story short, her mom came to pick her up.
EL had a totally awesome soccer game on Saturday. She came close to scoring 3 different times! I was so so so proud of her :) She played all but the first 10 minutes or so of the game and was worn out. She never once complained....except that her butt was sweaty.
After the game, EL and I headed down to Greenville. Madison was still with Brianna for her birthday so it was just the 2 of us! We met Jen at Papas & Beer for lunch and then did a little shopping. I had a lot of fun catching up with her but it is never enough time. We promised each other we would get together more often. We headed home from Greenville at about 5pm and went straight to the mall to pick Madison up.
Sunday morning we skipped church and were lazy for most of the day. We did go watch Brett play his softball game around 2pm. They lost :( but it was still fun to watch. When we got home, Madison and EL decided to play together. This is a rare occurence. Here's what they did...
Madison is so very creative when it comes to artsy stuff - she takes after her Aunt Tissy. Emma-Leigh, on the other hand, is very dramatic and full of herself!
I plan to go to the gym tonight then have dinner at mom and dad's. Damion's flight should be in around 10:30pm or so. Pray for safe travels!!
EL cracks me up...I really want to see her play soccer...maybe she could do one of Todd's soccer camps and stay with us one week this summer...just an idea.
ReplyDeleteI love Madi's artwork...she's my girl!