The song today in no way reflects the way I'm feeling...I just R E A L L Y like this song (& Bon Jovi).
I skipped the gym last night. Mom was hanging out with Riley while Brett & Sarah had eye dr appointments so it was a good excuse to skip. I was able to steal Riley away from mimi (that's EL) long enough for a few hugs and kisses. She's such a cutie.
So all the normal routine stuff was done early last night and the girls even went to bed and were asleep early so I was able to actually sit down and watch Grey's Anatomy (30 minutes late). I had already decided that I was gonna go to bed early and wasn't planning on watching the whole show since it was 2 hours. But it was the season finale and I could not keep my eyes off the tv. Very intense. I had no trouble falling asleep. I talked to Damion (well, not actually talked but messaged) a little bit last night. The dogs were on edge and were growling and barking a lot and that made me nervous but they calmed down before bedtime so all was good.
EL has soccer practice tonight (if it doesn't get rained out) and Madison will be at Brianna's for her bday party. Hannah is coming to spend the night with Emma-Leigh. After EL's game tomorrow she and I will head down to Greenville to visit Jennifer. I'm very excited about that! No plans other than that...Old Navy has flip flops for $1 tomorrow - I might try and hit that...we will see.
And just for the record, I hate drama and every single piece that comes with it..all of it. I hate it. The less I have to worry about, the better and some people just don't know when to stop. You would think after a while the person that is causing the drama would just get tired - completely worn out from thinking, interrogating and blaming other people. I just don't have the energy. Far too many things to worry about.
Happy weekend everyone :)
I am so with you on the NO DRAMA! I mean, there is enough to worry about and stress in just our daily routine. We don't need more! Love that song....Man, it makes me think of Pines Pool! HA HA HA Hope you have a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteOh how I miss the Pines Pool! LoL! Keith, Tommy and Robert..oh my. What memories ;)
ReplyDelete