The answer to that is no. I do not want to live forever. But I want to live just long enough. Long enough to... I don't want my parents to get older. I don't want to see them die. I can't. Can you imagine losing your child? No way. I definitly want to out live the girls. But then again, I don't want them to be in pain when Damion and I pass. Life is so hard, such a struggle. But like Aimee told me this morning "nobody said life would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it."
okay, enough of the depressing stuff..
Last night I left work early to get my hair done. Then ate dinner at mom and dad's. Beans & cornbread! My fav! Here is a once in a blue moon photo of the girls actually playing a game together after dinner...

I cherish the times that they can actually hang out together without fussing and fighting. It really does not happen often...hardly at all.
Today Emma-Leigh got to present her Flat Stanley project to her class. Mom snuck in and took a picture for me. Here she is..

Church is tonight. Since marriage class is over, I might hit the gym while the girls are learning about God. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment