The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's a girl!!!!

Reagan Elizabeth Angel

Pretty in pink...that's all we've ever known! Doesn't look like it's gonna change any time soon. Last night was fun! Dinner was at Ichiban with about 30 other people. Here's how it all went down...Sarah wanted us all to gather for a group picture. That was challenging...we all got set, she said "okay everybody look at the camera and say it's a girl!" I think my mouth is wide open in the picture. I was so excited! After dinner she had 2 cakes brought to each table with the baby's name on them...here's a picture.



Sarah sure does know how to plan a party!

Here's my sweet little Rileybug at dinner...she was so lovey yesterday.



Occasionally Damion will let the girls draw on him with washable markers...last night was one of those times. Here is EL's art work.



Yeah, you are seeing a drawing of Damion and a terd...nice, huh? This is their humor. Pretty gross. As we were leaving Ichiban last night, that was the topic. Another hot topic was baby names. . .what we would name our new baby - if we had one. Damion wants another baby. I'm leaning towards NOT having one. Madison will be 13, Emma-Leigh 8. That is too much of a gap in age. Sure, I'm still young but do I really want to start over? I have no maternity insurance coverage but would hate to think that I am missing out on something...

Soccer practice tonight and a game in the morning - if it doesn't rain. Here's a couple shots from last weeks game.





Can't wait to sleep in 2 hours tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm just gonna throw this out there ... my brother and I are 10 years apart ... and my mom and her sister are 22 years apart! My brother and my Aunt are like 9 months apart in age. My grandmother says that it was nice to have them so far apart because you really miss all the little things when they are all grown up! I'm just sayin ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always LOVED Bo being so much older. Plus, the girls are old enough to help out. What's better than free babysitting every now and then :) ANNNND you could maybe bring a male into the family!!! I'm with Damion :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my sister and I are 7 years apart and I have a friend who has a brother that is like more than 13 years younger. It worked good with us. You do have baby sitters on hand and experience to go with it. Make the choice that will be right for your family but don't let the age difference keep you from going after what you want. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I'm on your side...2 girls is enough. :O)

    ReplyDelete