"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Friday, May 7, 2010
I'm losing my little girl. I don't know what to do. Her attitude is huge. I have lost all control and it's only gonna get worse. I'm at a loss. She is so disrespectful to everyone around her. I don't understand why. She gets everything she wants and needs. Maybe that is the problem. Impossible...that's how it feels right now. Dad says to take all her stuff away. I just don't think that will be effective. She needs a good beatin'! She is such a good kid. She makes good grades, keeps her room clean and organized. I never have to remind her to do anything but her attitude is so negative. I just want to know why. Why is she so negative? Did something happen to make her this way? Does she really hate her sister? I have yet to figure out her love language. I wish I could blame this on her age, puberty, all that stuff. The truth is, it's been happening for awhile. I've gotta get a grip on her. Not a good friday...I wish I could say it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
talk to one of the dr's and see what their advise would be....
ReplyDelete