
This week has flown by. Nothing exciting has been happening - just the usual - take the girls to school, go to work, go to the gym, go home, figure out dinner, wash/fold/put away laundry, and go to bed. That has been the extent of it. I have not watched any of my shows this week and am looking forward to getting caught up this weekend. Madison has Wyldlife tonight and her friend Holly will be coming over to stay with us this weekend. Hannah comes tomorrow (hooray!) and who knows what we will do. I'd love to hang out at the park or go to a pumpkin patch. It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend! Damion has been fighting a cold for about the past 2 weeks. Coughing his head off to the point that he throws up. Not fun. He's been so busy this week that the grass hasn't been mowed in decades and with the For Sale sign in the front yard and the tall grass it looks like we have abandoned the place! LoL I am happy he is busy though if only the $ came in just as fast. Sarah is already 1cm dilated, 25% effaced and is at the doctor as I type. Hopefully she will have progressed even more - I can not wait to see little Reagan!
OH my goodness, I can't believe it is already baby time! It just does not seem like that long ago! I hope that everything goes well with Hannah and that they girls have a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteI love EL's hair...too cute.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come up there when Reagan is born...not sure how it's all going to work out timing wise, but nevertheless, hopefully we'll get a few days to spend up there.
Miss you!