The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Thursday, March 18, 2010

95 days and counting...

95 days until we sail away on the Fantasy!! I can hardly wait :) Passports for the girls have been applied for and we are ready to go! Bayley will be traveling with us as will Shawn, April and Abigail. Madison & Bayley will have their own cabin - which we are hoping Emma-Leigh will want to join them - and they are thoroughly excited. It will be our first time going on a cruise and we are all looking forward to it!

This past Monday night, Emma-Leigh went for soccer evaluations. She has decided she wants to play soccer and will be playing for Biltmore Baptist Church's league - Upward. This is not a competitive league. She will learn the rules of the game (and a Bible verse or two) and become familiar with how to play. I am very excited for her! She is also excited. Madison has joined the Stage Crew for the Musical Theatre at Cane Creek. She unfortunately did not make the cast but was accepted as Stage Crew. She is very crafty and creative and is enjoying being able to participate. Damion is busy as ever at work. He has many jobs but is mainly chasing people around, trying to collect. I really don't understand why someone would have you do work on their home and then not be able to pay. We are in a recession, I guess. It's got to get better! I am working as normal - going to the gym 3 days a week and have been walking 4 miles. I am very sad that my favorite Body Step instructor, Tera, has moved away :( I must admit that I have not been to class since she left. It's just not the same. I do enjoy walking though and am hoping to have that bikini figure in just 95 days!

On another note, a mailbox jumped out in front of me yesterday as I was dodging a huge hole in the road at the entrance to Glen Arden - so now I have a deep scratch on the side of my car. Lesson learned - do not get in such a rush all the time!! Have some patience ;)

1 comment:

  1. A mailbox jumped infront of me in 11th grade too! Such a quiwinkidink!
    Do you have room for us on that ship?!

    ReplyDelete