My heart is heavy...do I intentionally do things to hurt other people? Am I a good friend? Am I valued? Treasured? Special? I feel like friends are precious. The older you get, the fewer they are. Am I just pondering whether or not my expectations and intentions are the same as my "friends"?
I'm busy. My husband works ALL the time so it's mainly just me when it comes to running things around the house. Don't get me wrong, Damion plays a HUGE role in our family. He provides, I do all the messy work. My point is. . .I don't have a lot of free time. If something is going on in your life and I don't ask you about it, it's not that I don't care. It may be that I've forgotten. Or that I have too many lists going on inside my head of what I have to do when I get home from my full time job. Baths, homework, laundry, take care of the dogs, dinner...the list goes on and on. I am very obsessive-compulsive. I tend to be somewhat of a pushover. I am very vulnerable. I get taken advantage of. Sometimes I vent to other people about my situations instead of telling the actual person what it is I'm bothered by. I guess I would appreciate my friendships more if I felt like I had a bit of control.
I just have a lot on my mind right now. This day in time, I think you can trust very few people.. . which is sometimes why I just stick to my little circle - me, Madison & Emma-Leigh. So if I have offended you in some way, shape or fashion...I am sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment