The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The song you are hearing right now....yeah, that's Journey's - Don't Stop Believing being sung by the cast of Glee. Last night, I was walking past Madison's room - her door was closed but this song was blasting! I LOVE this song! Love Glee! I busted the door open and started singing (loudly) to the chorus. I should tell you that Cameron was at our house last night while Dawn was at the gym and she ate dinner with us...my point is - they were stunned! I am jamming to the song and they are staring at me wide-eyed like...is she REALLY jamming out to this song? It was so funny! They laughed, I was forbidden to ever do it again and that was that. I was lovin' the song choice though!

I never made it to the gym last night. Madison had stage crew yesterday and it ended at 5 instead of 6 so I had to go pick her and Cameron up from that. That was actually a good thing because I had throw-up sheets to watch...blech! But it all got done and I was able to get in bed around 10 and work on my marriage book. Madison was up pretty late doing homework - area and perimeter. Not something I can remember how to do but of course her engineer dad was able to help her out!

Today I will go to the gym. That's my plan...we all know that our plans can change - so whatever is in THE plan will happen! Day 2 of no sweet tea. It's all about the struggle, right? I can't imagine going without food for 40 days. He's The Man!

A little bathtime humor for you from last night...Emma-Leigh said "Look mom! My boobies are gettin' puffy! They are growing!" She is such a funny girl!

Lunch with Dawn and Heather today! yay :)

3 comments:

  1. You singing last night made me laugh...out loud :) You're such a good momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) haha, thanks Ashley! The funniest part of it was that they thought they had found a new song! I guess I ruined it for them when I told them it was from the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice on the sweet tea, now can you imagine how I feel. 40 days has seemed like an eternity. How many days are we down to?? I need it like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete