"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Our "professional" cleaner.
So going home after work yesterday was...TERRIFIC, WONDERFUL, PLEASANT, REFRESHING, LOVELY, EXCITING, AWESOME.... and CLEAN!!! I am pretty certain almost every one of you know how much of a clean freak I am. Well yesterday, someone else who is pretty much just as freaky about cleaning as I am, came to clean our home :) She did an awesome job and I am so truly greatful! Our "professional" (as Emma-Leigh liked to call her) did things I absolutely never do like baseboards, window sills, chair rail molding, that sort of thing. She did the routine stuff as well - bathrooms, kitchen, floors but it is amazing how much difference a clean house will make you feel when you get home. The girls were pleased and are gonna try really hard to keep it that way...until the next time she comes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depending on how often the "professional" comes, enjoy it while you can! lol
ReplyDeletewow!! will you send her to my house??? hehe love you!!
ReplyDelete