

So my weekend didn't really go as I had planned. Friday night Damion worked late. He didn't get home until around 8:45 so when he got home we went to eat dinner at Waffle House. I have nothing against Waffle House but it wasn't really my idea of a weekend without the girls dinner. We got home about 25 minutes later which is pretty funny to me. Saturday morning, he got up early and went to work. I had promised I would not clean all weekend - and I kept my promise! I did do laundry but that was all. I decided to get up and immediately take a shower Saturday morning..no lounging around. I was able to sleep until 9 though and that was heavenly! Brandon and Kaly came over around noon and hung out for about an hour or so. That was fun having Kaly there. She really enjoyed playing with Muffin and Maggie. Later, I decided to go to Target and Old Navy. I found an Easter dress for myself, got some laundry detergent, bought a cardigan from Old Navy and then headed back home. Fun! Saturday night, Damion, Shawn & April and I all went to Hickory Tavern for dinner. It was pretty good! Damion was exhausted but had lots of work he did not get done so he was a bit on the ill side. We were home around 10:15. Sunday morning, he got up early and was at the office by 7:30. I got up and went to church, then went to brunch with Cindy, Ashley & her kids at Tupelo Huney. Then Cindy and I decided to go to Old Navy. I didn't mind...Damion was working and the girls weren't home from Pinehurst yet. After that, she took me home and I typed 2 reports when Damion came home! Yay! I wasn't expecting him until later so we watched a movie until it was time for me to pick the girls up from mom and dad's. They had so much fun with Jaidyn & Ayla but were happy to be home.
Last night, Emma-Leigh started throwing up. She woke up around 2:30am to come get in our bed but threw up soon after (and made it to the toilet). The second time, about 5:15am wasn't as successful and she tossed her cookies while sitting in my bed. Needless to say, I didn't go back to sleep but she did and when she woke up she said her belly was hurting a little bit but she wanted to try to make it to school. And she did! Hooray! Let's hope this was just something she had and it doesn't get passed to Madison or to Jaidyn & Ayla. Today is Monday and I will be going to the gym right after work. Madison has stage crew for musical theatre this afternoon and needs to be picked up at 6pm so I will only get to be at the gym for 30minutes. Better than nothing, I guess!
I just found this post for Jaidyn to prove she's on your blog...there ya go! ;O)
ReplyDelete