Last night the girls spent the night with Vickie and Donald so that gave me an extra hour of sleep this morning! So much for spending quality time with Damion, he was asleep before I came to bed. I was late coming to bed though - had to stay up and watch American Idol. I am rooting for Adam! He's strange, but I like him. Tomorrow is group pictures for the girls. I gotta remember that when I get home...fill out their forms, all that stuff. I had an argument with Dr. Travis before lunch. He decided to think about our holiday schedule. In the past, we have always had 10 holidays. So this year he says it won't be 10. "It's all in the way the calendar falls." Whatever, I said my piece, then had to go into Georgia's office and relieve some tension. I wish i could do that in other ways, but I always cry! I'm hopefully having lunch with Jen tomorrow after Mr. Massey's funeral. Then monday, the girls and I will take a trip to Greenville to hang with her. Hopefully i will get a chance to write more later. Things are kinda quiet since I didn't have my kids this morning! Which makes me want to cry all over again! I miss them! :)
well, what holiday are you losing? that would make me cry too...i LOVE any holiday, and we shouldn't have to work them!!!
ReplyDeleteNot sure yet, but it looks like memorial day and labor day...we'll see.
ReplyDelete