Busy weekend, busy last few days. A lot has happened these past few days. Of course, the girls and I were in Pinehurst for most of the day on Sunday. We went to lunch and then to the ice cream parlor, got home at about 6:30 only to find the dogs out of their crates and Damion not at home and poopy in the floor! Muffin's poop! He knows better than that! If anybody, I would have thought it would have been Maggie. Truth is, she may have and just decided to eat it. That's how she does. blech. So as I've said before, Damion's grandfather passed away Saturday morning and so yesterday was the funeral. But wait, let me back up. Before that, on Monday, I was off work. It was a teacher work day for the girls and mom had to work, so I decided to stay at home with them. We didn't do much - they slept late, took our time getting ready for the day and then met Cindy at panera for lunch. After that, we went to Target where I bought the girls matching black dresses with white polka dots for the family viewing that afternoon at 4pm. Very sad. After that, we all went to eat with the family at Fatz Cafe (which we don't like, but went anyway). Madison, Emma-Leigh, Kayle, Jennifer and Kevin all sat together and me, Damion, Brandon and Alejandra sat together. Nice family time. The other table was Vickie's sisters, their husbands... Then we went home and had a nice quiet evening. Yesterday, I left work at 11 to go meet Damion at the house so we could ride together to the funeral home. Family had to be there at 11:30, the funeral started at 1. After that, the family went to Damion's aunt's house - Damion and I ate lunch at Papas & Beer. Oh yeah, baby - spicy cream chicken! I got back at work at 3:30, worked until 6 and then went to get the girls. We went home, let out the pups and then trekked up to McDonald's for some fast food! After that, we headed downtown to meet Damion at a job site that he needed help cleaning. Didn't get home until 9:30!! The girls still needed to take a bath/shower and then to bed they went! Of course, they were both impossible to get up this morning. And it was such a good morning - rainy, dark - I hope Saturday is like that!! I love rainy days. So now it is Wednesday - we are halfway thru the week and I am aching to sleep in. Aimee and I had lunch together at Panera today. Dr. T is out of town - and let me just add that he shorted me 16 hours on my paycheck!! He must have been really mad at me last week. (He did our paychecks before he went out of town last friday - remember - I had overtime and had to leave early - that means I had 80 hours). So I'm annoyed about that. I don't get the rest of my $ until he gets back on Friday. So...happy wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment