The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday...already?

3/30/09
It's Monday :( should be an okay day. The girls got up okay although Madison was still late for broadcast this morning. We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night was quiet. Damion worked late in the office and didn't come home until around 9. I cleaned the house up a little bit so I wouldn't have to do it Saturday. Saturday morning, I got up around 9 and started typing reports. Got done with that around 1, took a shower, fed the girls lunch and then Cindy came to get Madison so she can spend the night with Bayley. Emma-Leigh had been waiting on Jennifer ALL DAY to come over and spend the night with her. Brandon was supposed to bring her at 5:30 after he got off work. So, 5:30 came and went...she kept asking me "Is it almost time?" I kept telling her, "She should be here any minute!" In the meantime, Damion came home and wanted to go ahead and go clean the office at F.P.S. So he called Brandon to find out when they were coming. Turns out, he fell asleep. So we went ahead and went to clean, then the 3 of us went to Hot Dog World for dinner and met Brandon and Alejandra as we went back thru Hendersonville to get Jennifer. They played until 11:30pm, and I finally went in there and told them it was time to go to sleep. They moved from the play room back into Madison's room where they had made a bed for Jennifer right beside Emma-Leigh's. They were too cute! They were up bright and early Sunday morning! I got up and made them breakfast - blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs and bacon. Damion was delighted. So we layed around for a little bit, watched tv for a while and then we got up and went to lunch at Papas & Beer!! After that, we went to Target and then back home. During lunch, Damion got a phone call from a guy very interested in the spec house at Oak Park. That is 3 people in less than 1 week! Yay!! So he's interested in it, had already made an offer on another house but was going to back out if the price was right on this one...BUT he wants the piece of land that is right beside it. Only problem is, it's Damion's...and he's not so sure he wants to sell it. I don't think he should. His decision to make though. Then, as soon as he hung up from that guy, another guy called about the house at Waightstill Mountain. Progress!! At least there are people looking. Last night I went to Ingles and rented a couple movies. I had ordered Twilight from pay per view saturday, but didn't realize it would expire in 24 hours. So Madison didn't get to see it. So, I got Twilight for her, Fireproof for me, Goldilocks & the 3 bears for Emma-Leigh and Stepbrothers for Damion. I haven't watched mine yet - hopefully I will get to watch it tonight. It's back to the gym for me today ~ it's gonna kick my butt. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment