Today is Saturday, March 21st and we are in Pinehurst for Ayla's 2nd birthday! In just a few minutes, we will head to the park for the kids to play and then return to Tiff and Todd's house for partytime! Madison & Emma-Leigh are so excited to be here! Unfortunately, early this morning, Damion's papaw passed away. I feel like I need to be at home with him but he'd probably work all day just so he wouldn't have to think about it. They are all getting together at his aunt's house at 4pm. Very sad. What's even sadder is that as we get older, we are going to be doing more funerals than weddings and births. I guess that's life, but it's a part of life that I am not looking forward to. I am no good at funerals!! Anyway, we're off to the park for fun time. It's a beautiful sunshiny day, just a little on the cool side. I should have pictures to share later!
sounds like fun...saw the pics on tiff's page, all the girls are sooo beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteso sorry to hear about damion's grandfather, it's true though about facing more losses...it's hard to swallow, but such is life :( just have to be grateful for the time we have with our friends and family NOW.
have a good one ;)