It is amazing to me how fast you are all growing up. It breaks my heart to know that in just a blink of an eye, you will be gone. Madison swears she doesn't want to go "away" to college and Emma-Leigh wants me to drive her there everyday. I think Madison wants babies, but Emma-Leigh is scared to have a baby come out of her belly. Jaidyn and Ayla are growing like weeds, too. It makes me sad that we don't get to see them as much as I'd like but when we do see them, it's like we've never skipped a beat! They are able to just pick up where they left off. And precious little Riley. . . she is just a bundle of joy! Prettier and prettier, chunkier and chunkier each time I see her. She is drinking out of a straw now! Seems like just the other day, we were at the hospital for her birth....well, for all of them, really. My how fast time goes..Mom always said "enjoy them while they're young, they'll be gone before you know it!" I just didn't realize how fast it would go! i love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment