"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Thursday, March 26, 2009
3/26/2009
15 more minutes left of work and I am watching the clock tick slowly . . . it seems like this week will never end! Tonight is open house at Cane Creek for upcoming 6th graders. 6th grader!!! I have an almost-6th grader!! I just can't believe it. Puberty is in effect, not full force just yet, but I am sure it won't be long and I am just getting older and older and older. So anyway, kinda curious how tonight will go. We will get to tour the school, find out about classes and different electives that are offered...last night the girls and I went out to the office in Hendersonville that Damion has the maintenance contract on and helped clean. Shawn helped out so it wasn't that bad. Didn't take very long. After that, we went to the grocery store to get a few things and Damion went to Little Caesars to get our dinner. Late night again last night - seems like there are never enough hours in the day. I am longing for Saturday morning - to sleep in and do nothing or do whatever I please! I am hoping for RAIN! I would love to wake up and it be really dark outside and just pouring the rain. It would make me stay home and not spend any $! I would like to just lay around and watch movies all weekend. I want to see Twilight, Fireproof and Lakeview Terrace. Damion will work, of course. I wish he would take a break every now and then. He's busy though - so I shouldn't complain. Ok, so it's about time to leave. I'll update you tomorrow on how the night went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment