My Friday morning didn't start out to well...the alarm clock said 6:13...I get up at 5:30. To make matters worse, it's picture day! Good thing is, it is also pizza day for lunch and I only had to pack snacks, so that helped time-wise. Emma-Leigh got up and got ready pretty quickly. I curled her hair and she wore a white sundress with a brown sweater over top of it and her high heel strappy silver sandals. (I did think ahead and packed her some clothes and shoes to change into) Madison wore her Abercrombie jeans with the holes in them and a blue Abercrombie t-shirt. Emma-Leigh wanted to know why Madison wasn't wearing a dress. I had to explain to her that the older you get, the less likely you are to dress up for stuff like this. She didn't quite understand but I am quite certain she will hit that same phase.
So tonight is sleepover with Rileybug night! ya-hoo!! I have been waiting a long time for this day! The girls are very excited as well. Tonight we will have Pizza & Beer (instead of Papas & Beer) at our house with Shawn, April and Abigail. A bit of a change for us but it will be just as much fun. Hopefully Brett and Sarah will join us!
I found a new XM station the other day. It is called Hair Nation and it is lovely. I added a new song to the playlist..see if you can figure out which one I listened to on the new channel!
Beautiful sunnies skies in the forecast this weekend. It's about time :)
ok....so where are the pics from lastnight??? also, if you are keeping Rileybug...why would brett and sarah come over with a house full of kiddies?? just sayin!! mwah...love you!!
ReplyDeleteU need to post more pics!!
ReplyDelete