The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, July 9, 2010

7/9/10

Man is it hot or what?! It is almost unbearable! We haven't had any rain for days - I think there is a 30% chance of rain tomorrow...let's hope it happens!

Things have been pretty busy for me here lately. Work, work and more work. Hannah has been here for a full week now and we are cooking with gas. I have 2 small things to take care of on my desk and that is it. We are all caught up! Such a great feeling.

EL got stung by a wasp on the thumb the other day. First bee sting ever. She cried of course and got over it. Then 2 days later, her whole hand puffed up and got hot. Sarah took her to the doctor and they left with 2 prescriptions. She is not allergic though. The doctor said that is common for wasp stings.

We went to the lake for the 4th of July. Damion stayed behind and worked...surprise. He moved to a different office while we were gone. A bigger, better, cheaper place. Shawn joined the masses with On Time Construction on Monday. He has finally bit the bullet and made his move. Damion is stoked! I am hoping they will join forces and kick some butt...and work less, too. I can have my cake and eat it too, right? LoL






proof that I really was at the lake - there are never pictures of me!

Madison went to The Wilderness Lodge in Pigeon Forge with her friend Brianna this week. She had a really great time and is happy to be home for a few days I think.

EL has been spending her days at "Sarah's Summer Day Camp" with Sarah & Riley. She loves her Rileybug so much and I am thrilled they are able to spend their days together.

Tomorrow we are planning to go see Toy Story 3. It will be me, the girls, Sarah & Riley. I am looking forward to it!

1 comment: