The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, July 12, 2010

It's a weird rainy monday. Hardly anybody is at work today. Right now it's just me, Hannah & Holly. Not a single patient in the building. It is very quiet. Too quiet. We had a drug rep lunch today - not expected at all. There are only drug rep lunches when we have a MD in the office. The rep messed up but gave us the food anyway. We were pleasantly surprised!

The weekend went by too fast - they always do. Madison spent the night with Bayley friday night and then went to Kippan's saturday night for her birthday. Brett, Sarah, Riley, Emma-Leigh and I went to see Toy Story 3 in 3-D Saturday afternoon. It was their first 3-D movie so it was very exciting!

Here are Riley and EL walking into the theatre.


The movie was good. A little sad.

After the movie -




Sunday we went to the pool - only to get rained on 4 hours later. 4 hours was long enough I guess. It is so nice to just sit in a chair and read a book though. Wish it really were that relaxing. haha. I am reading the book "Eat, Pray, Love" right now. April checked it out at the library and gave it to me to read while she's reading her other book. I am almost finished with it. At first I didn't think I would like it. The first part was hard to get thru but the Pray part was interesting and the Love part is great! I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out in August.

My man, Darius Rucker (as if you all didn't know) has a new single coming out tomorrow. I'm unclear if it's just the single that is being released or the whole album. Probably the single. Anyway, if you get a chance, check it out on you tube. It's called "Come Back Song". I like it! But then again, I like all his music!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously...."Tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch" jingle as your song today...I really couldn't focus to read this entry due to that song. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL!! Didn't you just love it? I was stumped as to what song to use today. So I searched for a Darius song - and this is what you got! haha.

    ReplyDelete