I got my phone today (sing-song voice). It's super fun! It will take me a long time to get used to but so far, I like it! It's the Droid Incredible!
I got to hang out with Jen today. She came for lunch and we ran around running a few errands. I had to go pick up napkins from the party store and take them to Wal-Mart where I ordered the cake to match them. After that I headed home to pick up my phone which was waiting for me at the front door! Super excited :) Then Jen and I hung out at Verizon for about an hour while they got it all hooked up for me. We then shot across the street to Acropolis where we got take out and came back to work to eat it. I love hanging out with her. We just catch right up, pick up where we left off and it is so fun!
Big Birthday bash on Sunday...it looks like there is a 30% chance of rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment