The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I sure do have a lot of time on my hands this week it seems. I'm all caught up at work, wish I could just leave and go home where there is so much other work to be done!

EL and I went to Wal-Mart last night to do a little shopping for Damion's new office. (Madison spent the night with Bayley.) He needed things like bottled water, cokes, gatorade, fruit, granola bars, cream & sugar...we ran into Brett, Sarah & Riley while we were there. Riley was so cute sitting in the tote that they were buying.


It seems as if Madison is never home anymore. She spent the night with Bayley last night and will be spending the night with Ashley tonight. I did manage to get a picture of she & Riley playing the Wii @ Brett and Sarah's yesterday.

It's kinda hard to see but Madison is standing on the actual balance board, Riley is on a scale. LoL.

Tomorrow Sarah is taking Emma-Leigh and Riley to the Waynesville Water Park (Madison will be at Ashley's). I wish I could be with the girls during the summer time. I wish I could be with them all the time actually but the reality of having to work and pushing them off on someone else to entertain them during the summer sucks. I could do some fine entertaining! Too bad you don't get paid for mom duties - monetarily, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment