Summer time really doesn't have the same meaning for me as it used to. It's just a season - just temperature, weather. I still have to go to work. Summer time actually costs more for me than any other season. See, hardly anything in this world is free and my kids need constant entertainment. They are having a good time though - guess that is what it's all about! Today my lunch time was spent by the pool, watching Emma-Leigh and Riley swim (while wearing jean capris and a black shirt). It was very short but I did get to enjoy my lunch with them while sitting at a table under an umbrella. It was fun! Better than eating my turkey sandwich in the kitchen at work by myself. Here are a few pictures I took while I was there...


Madison is having a fun time in Florida. Cindy sent me a picture of them earlier. She said they were playing volleyball on the beach with her nephews. I bet they are having such a great time.

Aren't they cute?
I'm having a Mary Kay party on Thursday night. Not very many people are coming. Just mom, Vickie, Sarah, April and Hannah. I'm trying to talk Dawn into coming. Michelle is at the lake. Time is precious so I get why people don't want to attend things like this but it will be fun to just hang out and have some adult time for a change - even if it is a small group!
See and when we were little we were in such a rush to grow up! To be their age again....
ReplyDeleteSmall groups are good. I have done the Thirty-One, Several Pampered Chef and will have a Premier Jewelry in the fall. Food, wine, adult conversations outside of work....Everyone needs that on occasion!
Just saw what song you had playing down there... so glad my speakers are turned off... i don't need to find myself bawling my eyes out again today. lol
ReplyDeleteOk I found your blog! I couldn't access it earlier. I haven't been here in AGES! Hope you're doing ok. Love reading about what's going on with you :)
ReplyDeletexoxo