The weekend was a pretty good one. Friday night Cindy and I went to see Eat, Pray, Love while Damion kept EL & Brody and Madison & Bayley went to the football game. I was glad I had read the book before going to see the movie - I think I would have been majorly confused had I not read it first - and although I did enjoy it, I didn't feel like it was as good as everyone talked it up to be. It was just nice to get away from the kids for a couple hours to go see it - we almost didn't make it in time though. We had to wait for Damion to meet us to take the little kids and he is NEVER "On Time" haha. Cheesy. Sorry.
Saturday we went to the pool. It was a beautiful day. I stopped at Sonic, Frank's Deli and Chick-fil-a for lunch (3 different places). We stayed there until about 3 or so I guess. Madison wasn't too comfortable being at the pool so it was cut short. Also, Emma-Leigh and Brody were being mean to each other (which seems to be the norm here lately) and I had had enough. There were even snide remarks from Madison & Bayley which is a bit unusual so when Madison said she was ready to go I was (surprisingly) ready to go too. So we went home, had our showers and I sat outside with the girls while they jumped on the trampoline and rode the scooter out front. It was then that I remembered Damion had gone to Nashville for the day with one of his customers - that is 11 hours in the car - in one day. So he wasn't gonna be home for a few more hours. Madison decided to have her friend Ashley come over to spend the night so we went to get her and then went to Wal-Mart for groceries.
Sunday morning we got up and it was beautiful outside! Blue sky and not a cloud in it! The girls woke up and decided they wanted to go to the pool again so I packed our lunches and we were on our way! (Madison had since found a tool to help her while at the pool.) I was a little lazy with the camera this weekend but here are a couple shots I did manage to get.
We left the pool at 3pm and went home. Madison and Ashley were going to Ashley's church for dinner and a kickball game so they left shortly after that. Later, Damion, EL and I - along with Shawn, April and Abigail met at Tupelo Honey for dinner. Yum!

So that's about it! This weekend the girls will be heading to Pinehurst with mom and dad to visit The Abbey's. They are very excited to go!
So..what is that you're drinking?
ReplyDeleteThat is a vanilla bean frappuccino - no whip cream. Delicious!
ReplyDeleteShe found a "tool"...bwahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!
ReplyDelete