Thursday night I had a Mary Kay party. We had a lot of fun. I was happy with the way it turned out - small group but it was perfect.
Here's a before and after...
I hate pictures of me but I must admit, the after looks SO much better than the before. Thanks Laura! :)
Friday night..what did we do? I can't even really think back that far...
oh yeah, my car was in the shop on Friday for a recall...Shawn picked me up in his new On Time truck...isn't it nice?

Then we all went to dinner at Cracker Barrel. Saturday EL and I had a lazy morning but eventually got ready and went to Damion's office to get some ant spray - the ants were raiding my kitchen! Damion said it was because of all the rain we have been having but I didn't care why they were there - I just wanted them out!! Of course when we got to the office they wanted lunch so Emma and I went to Target then to Arby's (she wanted curly fries) then to Subway for the guys (and me). After we ate, we met Sarah & her mom at the J Crew sidewalk sale. EL racked up on some stuff but I didn't really have a chance to dig for myself so I didn't get anything. Maybe next time...when I go without her ;) After we left J Crew, I was exhausted! So we went home and chilled out - did nothing for the rest of the day!
Sunday I had promised Emma that I would take her and Bethany to the pool. Only one problem - it was cloudy and rainy. So I decided to take them to the park.

And then we went to the movies to see Ramona & Beezus. It was such a cute movie!! I hate Madison missed it! After that the girls wanted to walk around Biltmore Park a little bit so we went to all the stores, spent some time at Barnes & Noble and O.P Taylor's...

At the last minute last night, Emma-Leigh decided she wanted to go spend the night at Bethany's house. So off she went!! I was thrilled! It is very rare that she wants to go anywhere to stay the night - when she's ready for bed, she's ready for bed and she prefers to sleep in her own bed. So it was really nice! I was able to get up and get myself ready and leave this morning. Hallelujah!!! haha
Well, it's back to North Carolina for Madison and the Whitson's...vacation is over!!

I have missed her so! Cheerleading camp starts for her tomorrow! Hope she has a good time!
Love your before and after. You are beautiful in both!
ReplyDeleteAwe, you are so sweet Serenity! thank you!!
ReplyDelete