Jen and I went out for our birthdays last night. We went to Fuddruckers for dinner where we feasted on big fat hamburgers and jalapeno cheesy fries! Then we went to Grove Park and walked around for a little while before heading down to Elaine's piano bar. If you haven't been before - you must go. It is my absolute favorite! When I was younger, my parents forced me to take piano lessons...for 6 years. I wanted so badly to take one summer off - they said if I did, I would never go back and guess what happened? I never went back. I hated to practice, absolutely hated it! But I have really long fingers and looking back, I should have stuck with it. Anyway, the guys at Elaine's amaze me with their talent! Not only can they sing whatever you request - they can play it too! Amazing :) no sheet music or anything! It was Jen's first time there and I think she had a good time. We left there about 11pm and came home. I had to work today and she had a drive to Greenville ahead of her. I would love to get a group of girls together and go back one night. Thursday night is ladies night there! $5 martinis and $2 beers. ya-hoo! LoL
Yesterday I had lunch with Sarah, Riley & Emma-Leigh...
Love those girls!
I should clarify my post from yesterday just a little bit I think...Damion and I are fine - couldn't be better. As much as we've gone thru in the past 6 years, I am so proud to be by his side. What really stinks is this economy and the fact that people think they can just walk all over him. I swear I think he is the most taken advantage of person I know. He's such a good guy. He's way too nice to people - he believes that what goes around comes around...we are just waiting for his time to come around. So anyway, I feel a little bit better today.
Tomorrow we will head down to Charlotte for Damion, his dad and Brandon to do the driving school racing thing again. Mom and Dad were supposed to go too but they have a wedding to go to so they won't be going with us. Bummer. I'll take lots of pictures! I love to see the big grin on Damion's face when he gets that full body suit on. haha! Happy Friday ya'll!
Love your Jeremy Camp song. Love him. Glad you went out for your bday :) you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteCute birthday girls :) I'll go back with you!! Considering if I'm EVER there on a Thursday night ;)
ReplyDelete