Last night was the Fletcher Area Business Association Expo...here's the On Time table...

and check this out Serenity - he used the magnets you sent him :)

They had all kinds of stuff there last night. Frankie Bones (although they ran out of food by the time we got there), Circle B BBQ (yum!), Rita's (Madison had 3). It was fun! Vickie and Donald were there too. Vickie was doing the Mountain 1st table.
So I've been at my job 10 years this week. Crazy! Madison was just 2 when I started and Emma-Leigh hadn't even been thought of yet. I've gone through a lot over the past 10 years. A marriage, a birth, lots of heartache that will go unspoken and lots of laughs with my fellow co-workers who I enjoy working with daily (most of them). Here's to another 10. LoL. I'll be 43 then. Dr. Travis will be 61. Wow.
Sorry, about the rough start. Someone must have been in a big hurry this morning! Pictures are great, we should of went by. We went to Glen Arden night at TRH instead!
ReplyDeleteEmma-Leigh was begging me to take her to TRH. When Shawn said you guys were there she broke down. I didn't want to go by myself and it was already 6:30pm. Maybe next time!
ReplyDeleteI spotted those right away! I am glad he used them. Anything I can do to help. Sorry about the bumper cars experience this morning, that is just never fun! On the upside it is HUMPDAY! We are almost to Friday!
ReplyDeleteDid you really have to say 43?...I'm having a mid life crisis (which I REALLY hope is not mid-life)I told Gabe yesterday I just realized..I'm not getting any younger..pooo
ReplyDelete