The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Fun

I do anything to escape from my co-worker now. It's so sad. I am completely aware of it. I need to try harder, I feel like I am trying but just maybe not hard enough. We just don't click. She is changing the way I have done things for the past 10 years. I tell her. I tell her again. It's like she has no recollection of it at all. I need to get over it. Treat her nicely. I mean, I do feel like I'm treating her nicely but I'm not overdoing it, that is for sure. Okay, on to what we did this past weekend....

Friday night we went to Papas and Beer with Cindy & Brody, Madison & Bayley went to Wyldlife and had a great time.

Saturday morning I got up and started cleaning the house but didn't get finished because mom called and wanted us to meet her and Riley at the park. I packed mine and EL's lunch, tried to wake Madison up but was not successful so Emma-Leigh and I were on our way!


She was pretending to be my baby. I enjoyed it very much :)

Full of love that girl!

After we had our picnic at the park EL and I went to Target. When we got home, Madison was still asleep!! I guess she needed the rest. Shortly after getting home, we left again to go to Ethan's birthday party at his house. It was a lot of fun! Here's a picture of his cake his mom made. Pretty creative, huh?

and here are the 3 musketeers! Faith, Ethan and Emma-Leigh.

After Ethan's party we went to the fair with Damion's family. We met at our house and then walked. The kids really enjoyed it. We were able to eat there, too. Brandon's work does a sort of company meal and it was lovely. Hot dogs, bratwursts, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, cupcakes. Delicious! Madison left the fam to go hang out with her friends. I tried to get Kaleb to go with them but he said "I'm good." Here are a few pictures...

""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5519017147012872018" />



Fun times! Needless to say, they were all exhausted and ready to go by the time we were done.
Sunday I didn't get up in time to go to church. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I have never had trouble sleeping. What happens is, I go to sleep just fine but then I wake up around 3am and can not go back to sleep. So that happened yesterday morning and instead of getting up when my alarm clock went off (which it didn't because I didn't think I would need it) I slept until 10am. So I picked up on the cleaning where I left off on Saturday and began to clean the hardwood floors. Damion worked and then did open house at the spec house. Later the girls and I went to mom and dad's for dinner and then to Wal-Mart. Pretty busy weekend. I am SO looking forward to this weekend though. Carowinds with my sister and our girls! YES!! Please let this week go by fast :) Lunch with April today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment