The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, September 10, 2010


That's MY girl (although my sister keeps trying to claim her) up top.

Best Buds. They had a fun time at the game on Wednesday night although the boys lost 28-6. Cindy had some spirit flip flops made for us to wear to the games...check them out...pay no attention to the vitiligo spots on my ankle.

I took a perfect video of the girls doing their dance at half time but deleted it on accident :( I was so mad at myself! Maybe I can get it again next week.

So this week has been pretty full. Monday of course was a holiday, tuesday I went to the gym, game on wednesday and last night was open house at Emma-Leigh's school. Tonight I have plans to hang out with my new friend Kristi (she is Ethan - EL's boyfriend's mom). So that is exciting! No plans for the weekend just yet although the fair starts today so maybe we will go this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. The genetics are strong....she's a mini-ME and you know it! Love the flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Kristi. She's a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flops! And I love that you are friends with EL's boyfriend's mom!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a schedule for when they play!

    ReplyDelete