
And here's what I'll be doing...
Grove Park Classic Massage
Southern hospitality meets Spa as your massage therapist skillfully customizes this classic Swedish massage to your individual treatment needs. Swedish massage uses gentle, gliding strokes to soften tense and sore muscles. (Does not include Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy or Grove Stone Massage.)
Oh yeah, baby. It's Kristi's birthday on Thursday next week - Sept. 30th and she has invited me to go to the spa with her to celebrate. I can not wait! Did I mention I'm taking the entire day off work on Monday? and then again on Wednesday because it's a teacher work day? AND I'm leaving early this Friday for Girl's Weekend in Charlotte? aaaaahahahahahahahaha! I'm so excited.
Happy Birthday Kristi! Thanks for inviting me to celebrate your birthday!
Sounds wonderful and much needed!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh enjoy your spa day... I definitely want to do it again, but not pregnant next time!
ReplyDeleteyou SO deserve a day at the spa!!
ReplyDeleteFun!! See...good things happen when you spend time with your sister!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going to be in Charlotte??? I would love to see you if even for a few minutes!!
ReplyDeleteCarowinds :) my sis and I are taking the girls. We could meet up for dinner one night. We are staying Fri night until Sun.
ReplyDeleteCall me! I may have plans Sat. night (they could fall through), but we could probably do Friday or maybe meet for breakfast/coffee on Sunday before you leave...
ReplyDelete