When practice was over, Madison decided she was going to create a uniform. Here she is working on it - and mad at me for taking her picture. I have to sneak up on her!
And the finished product -
I swear I feel like this girl is not my child - she is so darn creative! I can't even draw a stick man.
okay so I got my reports finished!! I took a break from typing to talk to Jen on the phone and got all the clothes folded!! (not put away) Damion was in charge of dinner and ordered a pizza for us so that was nice. I even managed to take a quick bath and get in bed by 10:30pm. Total success. So Damion and I hung out for about 30 minutes or so. It was nice.
Today Emma-Leigh will go home with her...friend that is a boy. She is so excited! Ethan's mom will pick them up from school and take them to church. This will be the norm every Wednesday since Madison's games will start next week.
A couple funny things that I don't want to ever forget...there's a sign in front of the church at the corner of Cane Creek Middle that reads - "You can't hold hands with God and Satan at the same time." EL read it and wanted to know why...a few days ago the sign said "Honk if you love Jesus, text and drive if you want to meet him." That made me laugh out loud! Happy hump day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment