3/18/09
I've decided to blog. I don't have time to write in a journal anymore and there are so many things that should not go unnoticed. The girls are growing up so very very fast. Madison is 11 and Emma-Leigh is 6 ~ my how time flies! or is it flys? I learned yesterday that Emma-Leigh loves to poop. She was sitting on the toilet yesterday morning and out of the blue said "mama, I love to poop." I said, "you do?" and she said "yes. it just feels so good when you're done!" I couldn't help but laugh at her. She's so funny. Madison has continued to be just the best! She has her routine down every evening when we get home. Cleans the dog's crates, straightens up her room (which she usually does in the morning before we even leave the house) and lately she and Emma-Leigh have been doing dance routines until time to go to bed. Dancing With the Stars has been the inspiration for that. Damion continues to work, work, work. Times are tough and there's not a whole lot going on in terms of construction so I am delighted that he has work to do and can still keep his guys going. The spec house hasn't sold yet. Still have our fingers crossed for that. Hopefully in the spring, we'll see. The girls and I are headed to Pinehurst this weekend for Ayla's birthday. She will be 2!! Emma-Leigh has been counting down the days for the past month. She can hardly wait. They have already gotten presents for her ~ which was totally their idea and they are wrapped and waiting by the door. Damion will stay behind and work, as always but it's okay. We'll be alright. Just found out yesterday that Lori Massey's dad died. Very sad. We aren't close anymore but I can't imagine what she is going through. I had lunch with Jen yesterday, she came by while she was here visiting with Lori. There's a teacher workday on Monday and the girls and I may go down and visit her in Greenville. We haven't ever done that, so it'll be fun! Tonight the girls will stay with Vickie and Donald while I go help Damion clean the office at Family Preservation. Steady income. Don't mind it a bit! Vickie is gonna cut the girls' hair. They are very excited. So, here's to another day at work!
I've decided to blog. I don't have time to write in a journal anymore and there are so many things that should not go unnoticed. The girls are growing up so very very fast. Madison is 11 and Emma-Leigh is 6 ~ my how time flies! or is it flys? I learned yesterday that Emma-Leigh loves to poop. She was sitting on the toilet yesterday morning and out of the blue said "mama, I love to poop." I said, "you do?" and she said "yes. it just feels so good when you're done!" I couldn't help but laugh at her. She's so funny. Madison has continued to be just the best! She has her routine down every evening when we get home. Cleans the dog's crates, straightens up her room (which she usually does in the morning before we even leave the house) and lately she and Emma-Leigh have been doing dance routines until time to go to bed. Dancing With the Stars has been the inspiration for that. Damion continues to work, work, work. Times are tough and there's not a whole lot going on in terms of construction so I am delighted that he has work to do and can still keep his guys going. The spec house hasn't sold yet. Still have our fingers crossed for that. Hopefully in the spring, we'll see. The girls and I are headed to Pinehurst this weekend for Ayla's birthday. She will be 2!! Emma-Leigh has been counting down the days for the past month. She can hardly wait. They have already gotten presents for her ~ which was totally their idea and they are wrapped and waiting by the door. Damion will stay behind and work, as always but it's okay. We'll be alright. Just found out yesterday that Lori Massey's dad died. Very sad. We aren't close anymore but I can't imagine what she is going through. I had lunch with Jen yesterday, she came by while she was here visiting with Lori. There's a teacher workday on Monday and the girls and I may go down and visit her in Greenville. We haven't ever done that, so it'll be fun! Tonight the girls will stay with Vickie and Donald while I go help Damion clean the office at Family Preservation. Steady income. Don't mind it a bit! Vickie is gonna cut the girls' hair. They are very excited. So, here's to another day at work!
YAY!!! welcome to the blogging world, i can't wait to read more :) gotta love that "i love to poop"...don't we all!!! LOL
ReplyDeletehappy blogging!!!