So our weekend was pretty quiet. Oh, except I forgot to mention that Damion's truck broke down Friday night and that was terrible. He got home late and was in a bad/sad mood. Anyway, it is fixed now but having to pay to get it fixed was no fun.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling well so we all were in bed by 8pm. It was awesome! I'm hoping for another one of those nights tonight. It is raining right now :) and all is quiet. I'm sleepy just thinking about it.
I think I might be a Facebook snob. I don't let just anybody be my friend. I have to really know you, have been friends with you in school, worked with you...something. You can't just pop out of nowhere and be a nosey person all up in my stuff!
Kind of a quiet day. EL has her first soccer game on Saturday morning and it is supposed to rain...
LOL.....It's OK to be a FB Snob. If you don't know them, don't add them. It is ok. It is raining here too but very lightly. No doubt it makes me want to go home and go to sleep. I am hoping it helps with the pollen a bit too.
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fb snob. I deny people daily. I actually have 50 friend request that I haven't done anything with bc some of them will refriend me if I deny them. It's already happened a few times. I.don't.want.to.be.your.friend. They just don't get it :)
ReplyDelete