My dreams are that time would stand still...that my girls, my neices would just stay where they are, not get any older. Oh I wouldn't mind for Damion and I to not age any more either, or for mom and dad to get older. sigh. It makes me wanna cry!
Alright, enough of that!! Time to catch up!
EL's soccer game on Saturday was fantastic! She thoroughly enjoyed it and showed great skills! I was proud of her. Here's a shot of she and Damion before the game.
And during the game..
During break with her love...
She is already looking forward to practice on Friday and I am thrilled that she is enjoying it. Maybe she has found her sport!
So the weekend was enjoyable. We didn't make it to church on Sunday though. That was kinda my fault...I was lazy. We just hung out at the house, Bayley came over to watch a movie with Madison and we decided to go to Papas & Beer :) for a late lunch/early dinner. yum!!!
My car was in the shop on Monday and Tuesday for minor repairs. Silly stuff really that I wanted fixed. One complaint was that the steering wheel was starting to peel from where my fingers had constantly pushed the button to turn the radio. I couldn't believe when I picked it up yesterday I had a brand new steering wheel!!! Wow! haha. It's the little things...
So since my car was in the shop for 2 days Damion and I had time to bond on the way to work and school. I love him. I really do. He is a great guy...and he always stops at Starbucks for me :)
We went to dinner last night with mom, dad, brett, sarah & riley to Vito's. It's a pizza joint on Airport Rd. I had a greek salad, it was pretty good. Sarah and Brett came rolling up in their pimp ride...LOL. They got a new car Monday night - it's a 2006 Infiniti QX56. It's nice!
Madison had stage crew until 7:30 last night and she will have it this Thursday night and every night next week. The play is next Thursday, Friday and Saturday so the week will be interesting. She requires LOTS and LOTS of sleep.
Tiff had lovely pictures taken of the girls this past weekend. They are beautiful! Here's one of my favorites..

Church tonight...marriage class this week has been on Sexual Fullfillment. Nice. I can't wait to see what's in store for discussion tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment