The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh! What a glorious day!

Today the sun is shining and it is B E A U T I F U L!!!! It's about 82 degrees outside and just gorgeous! I can not wait to get outside and enjoy it!

Last night was our usual Wednesday night routine. Church then home for baths/showers and to finish up any leftover homework.

Today I had lunch with Sarah and Riley at Ianucci's. Cheese bread and marinara is our favorite!



I am very anxious about being off work until Wednesday. We don't have any plans but the weather is going to be wonderful! I was hoping maybe we could spend the day at the lake either tomorrow or Saturday. Emma-Leigh is supposed to have soccer practice tomorrow night. Very odd to me since it is Good Friday but nonetheless it is her first practice and she can not miss!

Still praying that Damion will be at church with us on Easter morning...please keep him in mind.

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment