Like my new song? I love it! While watching American Idol last night it really got to me. The lyrics are great. I love music!
Who doesn't have regrets? I have many...
...you find your faith has been lost and shaken...
...get on your knees and dig down deep, you can
do what you think is impossible...
I never thought we'd make it. Oh how I love him. He has taught me so much. Love is unstoppable!
Marriage class last night? I know you're dying to know how it went. Sexual fullfillment...God wants us to please our husbands. He wants us to overcome our struggles (being tired). I wish I had the scripture to share. I left my book at home today :( needless to say, I was too tired to practice what I learned last night ;)
Madison has stage crew until 7:30 tonight. I could probably go to the gym after work today but I figure one day a week is a waste so...I'll pass. Next week...I'm on it! Only 53 more days until we sail away - my bikini figure needs some work!
Music speaks to the soul. It always leaves me thinking.
ReplyDelete