
After our pedicures, we (and all the kids) went to Panera for dinner. It was a little too breezy to sit outside so we ate inside and of course, as is normally the case, things got a little chaotic. Madison & Bayley are too cool to sit with us anymore but EL and Brody are always full of energy and LOUD. Cindy and I vowed to get dinner without the kids next time.
The President will touch down at the Asheville Airport in about 2 hours. Turns out, this is just a vacation for he and his wife, not the girls or his mother-in-law. I am still hoping he manages to meet little Lindsay Hales! It's all about the children, right?
EL has soccer practice tonight and her first game tomorrow morning. They are still calling for rain but hopefully it won't begin until after her game is over. Getting up early on a rainy Saturday morning to go stand in the rain...not my idea of fun.
Madison is having Brianna spend the night with her tonight. It'll be her first time over (and my first time meeting her). The only stipulation I have is that they get up and go to the game with us in the morning. Madison agreed so it is a plan!
I am r e a l l y craving Papas & Beer. We have't been the last 2 weeks and I am having withdrawals!! My fingers are crossed that we get to go tonight!
A positive attitude has been my focus for the week...towards Damion, that is. I am consistently sarcastic otherwise. He likes it. He hasn't mentioned anything but it's been a good week. Maybe my attitude has made all the difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment