
and the view from the front porch...

He is at Shuswap Lake in Canada.
The girls and I, mom and Bayley went to the mall last night. I was instructed by Damion to buy Madison some shorts this week. Madison is in 6th grade, where brand names mean a lot. She is also teeny tiny and can't fit into other stuff kids her age can. She really wanted a pair of short shorts from Abercrombie. She tried on a 00 and they were falling off of her. So we went to Aeropostale where she didn't find anything she liked. Finally, at Hollister she found a pair of size 0 shorts that looked okay. I also had to buy a belt. Short shorts are NOT allowed at Cane Creek Middle School. When your arms are straight down by your side, you have to be able to touch them with the tips of your fingers. So I was buying these shorts knowing she was not ever going to be able to wear them to school. . . and they're expensive!
Have you laughed about my song choice yet? New Kids on the Block! That was the first concert I ever went to. We went as a family. I've been told I stood up and yelled the entire time they were onstage. I'm sure Tiff and Brett thought I was completely nuts.
I'm going to the gym tonight. Then straight home. We've been out late every night this week and I want to just chill tonight. Tomorrow night EL has soccer practice and Madi is going to a party. Seems like that's all she does anymore.
Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight :)
Great entry! Tommorow, we can relate to each other with both the men away. I can't wait for Greys tonight either, hope I don't get busy and forget ;) Have a restful evening, and fun at the gym!
ReplyDeleteI vividly remember you screaming at the top of your lungs at the NKOTB concert and I will never forget it! That was the moment in time I realized how crazy you actually are/were.
ReplyDelete