The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

He's home!

We survived!! Damion survived his week without us in Canada and somehow the girls and I survived without him. I hope to never have to do it again. I truly did not know how much I would miss him. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? I believe it!

I went to the gym after work yesterday. Did the eliptical for 35 minutes. That was tough! Then went to mom and dad's where the girls and I grubbed on salmon, broccoli, baked potatoes and salad. It was delicious! I tried to keep myself awake last night by watching Army Wives from Sunday night and The Bachelorette. I drifted off to sleep around 10:30pm or so and woke up about 30min later only to see Damion standing in the bedroom with a big grin on his face. He could not wait to get in our comfy bed! He said he had been up since 3:30am and on the road / in the air ever since. I'm so glad he made it back safely. He got up at 6:45 this morning and took a shower but when he got out he looked a little discombobulated and said he needed to lay back down. He asked me to call him in a couple hours...I've called 3 times and he hasn't answered the phone yet.

Going to the gym tonight..looking forward to the lake this weekend! woo-hoo!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha Glad everyone survived! I have to watch bachelorette, I have it on my dvr. He must be sound asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jet lag big time I am sure! Glad he is back safely. I know someone who missed him just as much as you did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he's home...I can't wait for the lake too!

    ReplyDelete