The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pink or Blue?

Today is the day I find out if I will have a new neice or nephew...I'm wearing pink tonight. I have blue on right now, but think I should change into pink before dinner....we will see! I am very excited! Not only do we find out the sex - we also find out the name! Super fun :)

Do any of my 'followers' pay attention to the songs I pick daily? Are your speakers even on? I try really hard to coordinate my music with my topic, just in case you haven't noticed.

Madison got her phone back yesterday...she went a whole 10 days without it. Hopefully she will see that it is much easier on everyone if she stays positive!

No pictures to share today...kind of a slack post. There will be more to talk about tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking Blue. he he "Madison's playlist" somewhat reminded me of much better music used to be. That is the "old" in me I guess. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, you are exactly right Serenity. I'm gonna start my own playlist next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't hear the music!! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete