The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday...will it ever slow down?

I feel like a broken record...time,I hate it. The days go by so fast.

The song you are hearing? Another one of Madison's songs. I have decided that this week is Madison week...you'll be hearing a new song each day that I have had to listen to over and over again on the way to school. Hope you enjoy it!

I went to the gym last night. All I could think about was food. Anything and everything sounded good to me while I was torturing myself on the treadmill. All I had was water. When I got home, I was so hungry that I ate the quickest thing I could...ABC's and 123's with meatballs. Nice, huh? You should be very proud of me though. I went thru the drive-thru at chick-fil-a after the gym and only ordered food for Emma-Leigh. I did steal a french fry before handing her the bag though. Shh!! Less than 4 weeks until the pool opens..less than that for the lake and my body is so not ready. It will never be ready but I'm gonna sport that bikini like it's my job...and you're gonna like it :) I crack myself up!

So Madison had stage crew until 7:30 last night...tonight she has it until 8:30. She is getting home so late, which means homework starts even later. She didn't make it to bed last night until after 10:30. She got up okay this morning though. So that was good. It will all be over on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing the play on Thursday!

Emma-Leigh went to a not-so-great tattoo artist last night. She came to me and said she wanted a tattoo "in the same place as Aunt Sarah's, right near the butt crack." She is so funny! I applied it, made sure the paper was straight...and then removed it to find it was crooked. Oops! She said she likes it that way though. Thank goodness!



Today Vickie is picking Emma-Leigh up from school and she is very excited. She gets to be a car rider and hang out with her friends while waiting to be picked up. That's the social butterfly in her I guess.

I'm having lunch with Sterling today. I can hardly wait!!

3 comments:

  1. How many days until we are cruise bound, I thought you were keeping track! I just love EL, she just never ceases to amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that song!!!
    That tatoo is SOOOOOOOOO crooked, too funny!
    I wish Madison would come spend the week with us this summer, babysit Jaidyn for a week for me. ;O) hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Madison would love to come to Pinehurst for a week!

    ReplyDelete