Everytime I think about little Hannah and her siblings I want to just cry. I think about them every second. I just watched a news clip from wlos.com from Monday, I think. I hadn't seen it before. It makes me so sad. I want to call Melissa and check on them daily. Mostly Hannah, of course. Not that she's the only one I care about, just that I know her, I've taken care of her, fed her, clothed her, put her to bed...all that stuff. I did receive a text message from Melissa yesterday that said Hannah had to have a feeding tube placed yesterday. She said she just wasn't eating or drinking. Poor thing. I don't want her to have to go thru any more pain.
Tomorrow the girls will leave for the lake with mom and dad. I will go down Saturday morning. It will be our last lake weekend before school starts. I can't believe the summer is already over! Today was the last day for Sarah's Summer Day Camp. She treated the girls (and Bayley) to Inflation Station and lunch at Papas and Beer. Tomorrow they will come to work with me for a little while. Dad will pick them up around lunchtime and then they'll head down to the lake as soon as mom gets off work. Sarah will go to the doctor for her glucose test - the 3 hour one. She's so lucky. She's getting good at it though - she had to do it last pregnancy too. Poor Sarah ;)
I have no pictures today.
I am off work on Monday for meet the teacher day for both the girls. I am longing for a day when I can sleep in! It will be the last one! Tuesday morning...I dread it already!
Enjoy these days, you will miss them. You will have plenty of time to sleep late in the near future! I hurt for Hannah and her siblings too, and don't even know them. It is so sad for little ones to have to suffer. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.
ReplyDeleteHow funny that you are dreading Tuesday and I am longing for it... my 80 minute maternity massage & spa day at the grove park :) AHHHHH I can't wait!!
ReplyDelete