The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another great morning!

We had another smooth morning this morning. I'm so proud :) I'm wondering how long it will last! The girls got up, ate breakfast (I had menus to follow again), Emma-Leigh changed her outfit 3 times and has yet to wear anything new but we were out the door on time! I actually dropped them off earlier this morning than I did yesterday morning. Madison & Bayley got there early enough to spend 12 minutes in the gym socializing before having to go to class. They were thrilled! They were bummed yesterday though when they found out that even though they are on the same class team, they can not eat lunch together :( Maybe since yesterday was the first day, it will change here in a couple days but they aren't so sure. Emma-Leigh likes her teacher - she said she's nice and funny.
I did make it to the gym last night - and hated every minute of it. Mom wanted to stay and do weights after our 30 minutes on the eliptical but I just couldn't do it. I was worn out! No pictures to share today :( Looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning - these 5:15am mornings are killing me (and it's only been 2!).

4 comments:

  1. You are on a roll! Hopefully it will keep up for you and the girls will soon be enjoying their lunch together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for another great morning! I hope to get my routine down as well as yours! I could not get my kid to eat this morning. She was so excited, but I did make something :) At least Daddy was happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on these early mornings...they are killing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I'm so dreading the earlier mornings! It's so weird how old Madison is...scary.

    ReplyDelete