The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, September 24, 2010

Girl's Weekend!!!!

Here's to girl's weekend !! Can I get a HECK YEAH? I can hardly wait! I'm picking the girls up from school today and then running home to pack up and head down to Charlotte. We should all arrive around the same time - about 7. Then we'll be heading to Carowinds tomorrow - me, Tiff, Madison, Emma-Leigh, Jaidyn and Ayla. Hooray!!! Memories in the making!

On a sad note...my cousin Heather lost her baby last night. She was about 20 weeks pregnant. 2 pounds, 6 ounces baby boy. It is heartbreaking news. I can't imagine what she's going through. So prayers to her and her family today. Short post today but I will blog from my phone over the weekend. It will be too much to catch up on Monday. Oh wait...haha. Tuesday! How could I forget? Monday I will be at the spa....la-tee-da. Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. I will miss ya this weekend, have a great time! Prayers to Heather, such sad news :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sad Christie. I can't imagine either.
    Have fun at Carowinds and at the spa, and we will get to planning our our spa visit!

    ReplyDelete