The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, September 3, 2010

Jaidyn Brielle Abbey is 7 !!



My oldest neice is 7 today. Do I even need to say that time goes way too fast? I remember the day she was born...Tiff and Todd didn't find out what they were having. That was my vote! The girls and I didn't make it in time for the actual birth but we were in route when she called to tell us she had delivered - and I still kinda sorta didn't want to know what she had. But I couldn't wait so she said "It's a girl!" I cried. I was so happy! Because you see, I have 2 girls of my own and at that point in my life I had this big fantasy of them growing up together and being best pals. Of course you all know that it didn't exactly work out that way. We are hundreds of miles away from each other but that doesn't mean I love them any less.

Jaidyn is a funny girl. She reminds me of Tiff a lot when she was little. She's a cutie, can be fiesty, has recently reconnected on a positive note with the game of soccer, she has big brown eyes like her mama, she's a bit of a diva, I hear she's a good student (and has a boyfriend) and she can be a little bossy at times. Jaidyn is a great big sister to Ayla and a great pet owner to her dog, Polly. She has recently struggled with tantrums but seems to have matured in the week that she was "locked up". Most importantly, Jaidyn is easy to love.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ !!!





Madison & Emma-Leigh love their cousin very very much. I, of course, love her too. I hate that we don't get to spend more time together.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post...I don't know where you got all of these pictures, some I've never seen.
    Jaidyn is such a special girl and she's lucky to have you as her aunt! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete