The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the most relaxing weekend ever

right this second I am laying beside Emma-Leigh in her bed thinking about how she won't want me to lay with her much longer...Madison doesn't anymore. from where I'm laying I can see Madison typing away at the computer...still working on homework. every now and then Facebook pops up. she's a good multitasker. I am blogging from my phone and it is very hard...very tedious. those of you that follow my sister's blog have seen that the girls had a terrific weekend in Pinehurst. while they were busy busy I was laying low. Saturday morning I cleaned the house really good...which means I picked up the rugs and cleaned the hardwood instead of just cleaning around them. when I finished that I headed to the pool!! just me and my book :) Saturday night for dinner damion and I went to ichiban. Sunday I got up and watched a movie - the back up plan. it was cute! then I went back to the pool!! LOL. I finished my book then went home. damion came home early and we headed to the apple festival. we ate huge chicken gyros, shared a lemonade, then he had homemade ice cream and I had a spicy apple cider slushie. Yum! after that we did a little shopping at Walmart and then headed home. I saw a famous person that day. Santino Rice. he was pushing 2 buggies out and damion thought he might need some help. then some lady came running out of the store shouting "excuse me are you Santino?" he said yes. damion said "I thought he looked familiar." I was still clueless so I googled him. project runway. never watched it. anyway, Monday I hung out at home until lunchtime then met Michelle and her daughter, Madison for lunch. then we hung out at the park for a few hours. it was such a beautiful day and it was nice to hang out and have a conversation without little mouths chiming in. the girls came home around 5 last night and I was so happy to see them! so no pics from the weekend but tomorrow I should have a bunch! first cane creek football game against Owen. go canes!

1 comment:

  1. U can link my blog to your's in this post if you want to share it.

    ReplyDelete