The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, September 13, 2010

Well, it's Monday again...and a bad one at that. The girls woke up late, Madison woke up REALLY late and Dr. Travis has gone to Texas to be with his mom who is not doing well...that means oodles and oodles of patients to reschedule with nowhere to put them :( we will get thru it though..somehow.

The weekend was a good one. Friday night started out well with a quickly planned Girl's Night Out with my new good friend, Kristi.

We had dinner at the Laughing Seed Cafe and then went to Twisted Crepe for dessert. I, of course, had to have Cassie's Ladybug. It was delicious!! Funny story: when we got there I realized that Chris, who used to work for Damion during the summer, works for Dustin now. Small world! We had a good time! It was fun getting to know her. We laughed, we cried - it was fun.

Saturday it rained. Madison had spent the night with Bayley Friday night so she was with her for the majority of Saturday as well. Emma-Leigh and I went to Lowe's and then grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. That was about it.

Sunday after church, the girls were really wanting to go to the fair. I knew Damion was working and didn't really want to go without him but then Cindy sent me a text as we were leaving church and asked me if I'd like to go with her and the kids because Randy was going hunting. Perfect. So we went. It was hot! The kids had a lot of fun..here are a couple pictures.



The song you are hearing was amazingly sung on Sunday by Brent Culbertson. It was just perfect and made me cry. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. New friends are always a wonderful addition to life! Hope this busy Monday goes by smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder Chris looked so familiar when I first saw him working there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a pretty good weekend! The girls are sooo pretty and getting sooo big :) Hope you're doing well and I hope your day got better!!

    Love, love, love

    ReplyDelete