We left out of Charleston and that may have been where we messed up we did not want to drive all the way to Floria. Our boat was kinda small but that was okay for us, it was our first cruise and we just enjoyed the experience. The girls on the other hand, had a blast!
Yesterday, my new girl at work started. Her name is Hannah. These past few days have been very very quiet. My great and awesome, wonderful pal Dawn covered for me while I was on vacation. She did a terrific job and I am so very very greatful to her!
The girls have been at the lake since Wednesday. It's been a quite couple days at the house.
Here's Madison driving the golf cart.


Best cousins (on most days).
Damion and I went to Ichiban Wednesday night. Shawn met us there (it was his birthday). Thursday night we just hung out at home. When I leave work today, I will head on down to the lake and stay there until Monday. I am hoping Damion will come down on Sunday. We will see!
Happy 4th of July!!
DRAMA! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete